C24 Technologies ("C24") Messaging Data Services (MDS)
Online Validation Service ("the Services")
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. You must indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions by checking the "I Accept" box on the top of the "Validate" button. You will not be able to use these Services unless you accept these terms and conditions. THE SERVICES AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE.
By accessing and using these Services, you expressly agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. By using the Services, including any applets, software, and content contained therein, you agree that use is entirely at your own risk. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. C24 TECHNOLOGIES ("C24") AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM C24 OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT C24 AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNATIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, BUSINESS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF C24 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY DATA OR INFORMATION OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR TEH SERVICES.
3. Your use of the Services are subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, and you agree not to violate such laws and regulations.
4. You are entirely responsible for all content that you transmit via the Services. You agree not to transmit via the Services any content that (a) contains personal data which is protected under the data protection rules of the European Union and any other jurisdiction, or (b) constitutes your or any third party confidential or proprietary information.
5. You agree to observe and follow the rules laid out in these C24 Conditions of Use statements. To the extent that any terms in any other agreement entered into between you and C24, and these terms differ from the terms included herein, the terms included herein will supersede.
6. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
7. The exclusive venue and jurisdiction of these terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
By checking the "I Accept" box on the top of the "Validate" button, I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to the above conditions.